After 13 years of service to Zoom Group, its president, Annie Rosenberg-Sattich, accepted an opportunity in May to work directly with disadvantaged children in Southern Indiana public schools.
During her tenure, Rosenberg-Sattich guided Zoom Group to solid financial footing, helped establish industry-leading assistance programs for adults with developmental disabilities, and led the development of strategic plans now in place and extending out several years.
Zoom Group is seeking an executive director to continue its mission of helping adults with developmental disabilities experience a sense of belonging in the community. Ours is a nonprofit agency operating community-based vocational programs, including commercial operations, supported employment and innovative day services for its clients.
Working under the guidance of the Board of Directors, the executive director will be responsible for:
- program management and development
- fund development, staff management, budgeting and community relations
- oversight of planning and operations
Other duties include:
- providing leadership in advocating inclusion of developmentally disabled adults in all aspects of community life
- developing positive relationships with families, guardians, advocates and partner organizations in the community
- ensuring compliance with the requirements of all regulatory agencies and funding sources.
- a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in administration or a human services field
- a minimum of two years of administrative responsibility in an organization serving individuals with developmental disabilities
- an advanced degree and extensive experience are preferred.
Résumés should be sent to:
Kenneth D. Richey
Interim President and CFO
410 W. Chestnut Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Zoom Group has served the Metro Louisville community for over 20 years and is a Metro United Way agency. Please see our website for further details.