Zoom Group is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization incorporated as CGM Inc.
Click the following links to view our credentials:
We make the impact of our funding a top priority by minimizing our administrative and fundraising expenses, so that a large majority of our operating capital goes directly toward programs and enrichment activities for our clients.
When researching a non-profit, it is important to understand whether or not the organization truly exists to honor its mission (or if it exists more for its own survival).
At Zoom Group, we know that we are fulfilling an urgent need, and that being great at our work is what changes lives. Our diligence and frugality tells us to run things like a small business. We keep overhead low, leaving more available for the people that matter the most to us.
Client and Partner Testimonials
“It is so comforting to know that my sister Sally Hardman is supervised and motivated by your extremely qualified and compassionate staff at StudioWorks. We never dreamed that Sally could have such a fulfilling and challenging career.”
“Zoom Group’s quality of work, dedication to the job and desire to perform is second to none. I would recommend Zoom Group and their services to anyone in need of a dedicated group of employees.”
Sprint Distribution Manager
“Each Zoom Group team member always strives to improve production and quality within the group. Zoom Group is a great asset to both the Sprint account and UPS-SCS.”
Sprint Distribution Lead Supervisor
“Every day, my daughter Beth looks forward to going to Garden House to be challenged, to learn and experience new things, and to have some place to feel safe. Garden House allows me to continue working full time, knowing that Beth is well taken care of.”
-Mary A. Smith
“Bryan Lindsay has had a chance to participate in so many varied activities at the St. Matthews Day Program, such as swimming, bowling, shopping, trips to Huber’s and arts and crafts. We feel blessed to have such a dedicated staff to enrich Bryan’s life.”
-Phyllis Bartley, Family home provider
“The Garden House team is a welcome addition to our neighborhood. The staff and clients have created a beautiful setting which they seem to thoroughly enjoy. We appreciate their friendship!”
-Madeline Abramson, Neighbor
“The StudioWorks staff has helped Terry turn simple drawings into extraordinary works of art. He is now painting wonderful pictures. I can honestly say that I have never seen Terry happier. I have seen the potential in my brother tapped in new and exciting ways by the caring staff at Zoom Group.”
“Cottage Cafe and Zoom Group are truly partners, and it’s worked out really well for me. Zoom Group’s staff and job coaches have been excellent to work with. And their clients have really touched my heart. I enjoy coming to work every single day and working with them. I can’t imagine being without Camille, Dante, Matt, Stephanie and Kim!”
Susan Stivers, Owner
- Jericho Friend Award presented by Cedar Lake Inc., a major Zoom Group partner, in the “Community-at-Large” category, 2009.
- Exceptional Performance Award from Metro United Way, 2008-2009.
- National Institute for the Severely Handicapped (NISH) Certificate of Achievement “for outstanding performance of its Javits-Wagner-O’Day contracts (JWOD, now known as Ability One) to provide employment and training for Americans with severe disabilities,” 2008.
- Exceptional Performance Award from Metro United Way, 2007-2008
- WOW! Campaign award from Metro United Way, 2007.
- Employer of the Year Award, Down Syndrome of Louisville, Inc., Local Award, 2006.
- National Institute for the Severely Handicapped (NISH) Certificate of Achievement “for outstanding performance of its Javits-Wagner-O’Day contracts (JWOD, now known as Ability One) to provide employment and training for Americans with severe disabilities,” 2006.
- UPS Foundation
- Gordon V. & Helen C. Smith Foundation
- Kentucky OFCCP Liaison Group
- Goodwill of Kentucky
- Joseph Clayton