For many of us, our lives have been touched by a person living with developmental disabilities. Once you have assisted a loved one or friend with these special needs, the importance of the work that we’re doing becomes clear and compelling. The desire to give back and help is how so many of our staff found Zoom Group.
However, you don’t have to be a staff member to positively influence the lives of our clients. You simply need to complete the form below or give us a ring to receive more information. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Becoming an ongoing volunteer with one of our day programs
- Joining the board of directors
- Being a visiting artist at Studio Works
- Signing up for a one-time group project for your company or organization
- Volunteering your services for our largest annual fundraising event, Spring Zing
Our needs range from garden and construction work to corporate governance. To receive more information about how you can get involved, please submit the form below.
Comments or questions are welcome.