Connects Individuals and Life-long Learning
TransitionZ provides educational services focused on preparing both youth and adults with disabilities for successful entry into the workforce.
What We Do
Empower Individuals to Find Meaningful Employment
Recognizing the significance of empowering individuals on their journey toward meaningful employment, our programs encompass skill development, career exploration, and work readiness training. These initiatives nurture independence and self-confidence while bridging the gap between education and the workforce, unlocking a world of opportunities.
We stand ready to support you in achieving your aspirations.
Contact us today to learn how you can access these indispensable services, create your toolkit, and begin taking your first step towards a fulfilling career.
Frequently Asked Questions
ZG helps students and individuals with disabilities prepare for their future.
Students with a disability between the ages of 14 – 21 and are currently enrolled in school.
- Job Exploration Counseling
- Work-Based Learning Experiences
- Work Readiness Training
- Self-Advocacy Training and Peer Mentoring
- Post-Secondary Educational Counseling
These services help build a toolkit for success.
- Job Counseling explores career-path options best suited to your skills, abilities, aptitudes, and interests.
- Work-Based Learning Experiences provide practical, hands-on training, including building successful social skills and work environment behaviors.
- Readiness Training focuses on employability and related skills that prepare you to work. Resume writing, mock interviews, conducting a job search, and job applications are a part of the training.
- Instruction to Self-Advocacy Training and Peer Mentoring teach you how to talk about your needs and make decisions about your life to become more independent.
- Post-Secondary Educational Counseling provides information about continuing education options, accessing financial aid, etc.